What did you think of the latest Gillette “We Believe: The Best Men Can Be” ad ?
What about Nike‘s “crazy women” ad?
Why is one ad, so much better than the other?
“To any founder listening to this……. go back to why you started, and the mission that you’re on, find your purpose, and then create content that’s in line with that.”
You can hear the full episode here, where we discuss:
- The basic level of quality needed for video campaign – however using your mobile phone is fine
- Sound – the unsung hero of a good video
- Building conversion funnels into your videos
- Using YouTube for brand hero content
- Video case studies and how to build rapport between the subject and the viewer
- using emotion to justify an emotional decision
talkthe emotion in the latest Nike commercials
- purpose marketing and how brands are getting it wrong
- The Shoe Dog Book by Nike’s founder
- We talk about not confusing tactics with strategy
- Why view count is one of the least important metrics for video
- Should you do direct to camera or use stock video
- How do you hire someone to hep you with video