In this episode, I look how, and if you should outsource your social media. I discuss how to think about your social channels and recommend a great new tool I’ve found to extract the value from your quality content.
For the second question, I look at how to win over a target market that is expensive to engage and also look at how to use content to drive the more protracted sale.
In my end of episode rant, I talk about how the competition can’t just copy your brand authenticity, and how you generally don’t need to be afraid of the copycats out there.
- You really can’t have your brand authenticity stolen by a competitor, so don’t sweat it
- I’m not a fan of outsourcing social media – this is your digital voice
- Are you really important enough to ask somebody to speak on your behalf
- Always try to insource your social media before you try to outsource
- pitching for a search account is about the most boring thing a brand marketer can do
- have a vision, mission and desired outcome for your social channels
- Too many companies are just on social media because they feel they have to be there
- Social Media Idea: Post less, comment more
- ebooks are great, but if you’re hiding too much content, bring it forward and drip feed it into a campaign