A quick update from me this week rather than a regular episode.
Some of you will remember that when I first started this podcast, it was me talking about marketing ideas and answering your questions.
Then I pivoted to interviewing marketing professionals.
After 20 episodes in that format, I’ve realised that I’m not providing a consistent listening message.
So I’ve decided to pivot again.
The new shows will be me interviewing founders and talking about the 7 P’s of Startup Marketing with them.
The idea is that the discussion is focused on strategic marketing problems that Startups face.
The ulterior motive for me is that the 7 P’s of Startup Marketing is also the working title of a book I’ve decided to write.
So what are these 7 Ps?
Which will result in the following broad questions:
- Please give us your Pitch for *your Startup*
- What is the Problem that *your Startup* solves?
- What do you Promise to do for your customers?
- Who is your ideal target Persona?
- How do you Position *your Startup* in the market?
- What Promotional technique have you found works well for you
- Are you experiencing organic Propagation with *your Startup* now?
With this new format, you’ll be able to spot themes with each episode and focus your efforts on the area of Startup marketing that is most pressing for you right now.
I’ve also decided to take on open and constructive feedback, so if you have suggestions for this show, please head on over to my Linkedin profile and join in the public chat. I’m really keen to absorb all the feedback I can. After all, if you’re not getting maximum value, then I’m not utilising my time as well as I could be.
So that is all for this week’s episode, and I’ll see you next week when I kick off the new format.